v1.3.2 release announcement
April Week 5 Actual Release (v1.3.2)
|Start Date:||22 April 2008||22 April 2008|
|Release Date:||28 April 2008||28 April 2008|
|Duration:||5 working days||5 working days|
Completed Goals :
- Improve current Applications (Partial -> Calendar views and functionality have been completed)
Key Features & Improvements:
- New Applications:
- Folder, Space now only allows applications to be added not end application items (You can't add a Wiki Page to a Space anymore, for example)
- Calendar application encompasses Event type and provides new views
- Generic Container provides functionality for adding any kind of item
- File Repository is a new container for holding files.
- Improve navigation and UI usability - in svn is an All Spaces menu, this missed the release bus but will be present in the next release.
- Provide notifications for events - Email notifications
are now sent to users whenever items are added, modified or undergo
workflow state modification.
All Enhancements & Fixes:
- New / Enhancements
- All Spaces navigation - incomplete, will be submitted in next release.
- Provide remaining Application folders (only containers, no custom views):
- Calendar - complete
- File Repository - complete
- Generic Container - complete
the existing Folder application to allow addition of only Applications,
current Folder functionality will be available in Generic Container - complete
- Provide Email Notifications for common events - complete
- Icons for top tabs, and new applications, etc. - complete
- Fixes / Verification
- Verify working automated Data backup solution & data preservation by upgrading existing intranet deployment - complete
- Fix permissions related issues on earlier release - complete
- Kupu toolbar buttons customization - not done. Moved to next release
Noticable changesNew items created anywhere will now default to private - only visible to the creator.
Release notes for v1.3.2 release completed on April 28th 2008