s.We have scheduled a short downtime for server maintenance, today, November 16 from 1030PM GMT to November 17, 7AM GMT. We plan on being down for approximately 8.5 hour
During this period, the following sites will be unavailable:
- Cynapse Community
- Cynapse Blog
- Cynapse Customer Care Portal
- Sync.in - new site creation and payments will be closed. You can continue to use your Sync.in Pro sites or access free notes that you might have created.
We apologize for any inconvenience this brief outage may cause. We'll be back soon!
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment here, connect with your account executive or directly get in touch at info at cynapse dot com.
Settings are done into ZMI, so first of all :
- Go to http://your.cynin.site/root/manage/
- Then go into acl_users/your_ldap/, then in the Cache tab
- Set "Cache this object using:" to "RAMCache" and save changes.
I'm not sure, but there may be some other places where caching is relevant, feel free to comment.